2021 Heartland Prowler 250BH
Pictures Coming Soon. We are getting it ready for your next trip.
We have outfitted our trailer as if we are camping in it ourselves. There are new: Dishes, utensils, Coffee Maker, Towels(For showering), blankets, and pillows. We have a n...
The Family grew and we needed more space, so we bought another trailer. My girls love to explore and...
- Padre Balli Park, Corpus Christi, Texas
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Heartland
- Make - Prowler
- Model - 250BH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 7
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Length - 29.0 ft
- Height - 13.5 ft
- Gross weight - 6,900.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,400.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 4,978.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 Pin Round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Weight distributing hitch - Yes
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - ?*
- Length - 29.0 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 28
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Absolutely no Beach or Sand parking or camping. You will forfeit your deposit and incur any additional fees as needed.
- Absolutely NO Pets. We do not allow Pets. You will forfeit your deposit and incur any additional fees as needed.
- Absolutely No Smoking, Vaping or Scent melting, burning or spraying in the trailer. You will forfeit your deposit and incur any additional fees as needed
- No Renting for Minors. You will forfeit your deposit and incur any additional fees as needed
- Please Do not swap Towing vehicles. This is for safety, accountability and insurance purpose. You will forfeit your deposit and incur any additional fees as needed
Optional fees are waivable if you chose to do yourself, but will be applied upfront or charged from Deposit if needed. These are not included with delivery or pickup arrangements, but are all completed upon return of the camper. Propane use is free for 2 night trailer appliance ...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.