Dr. Seuss-15-17MPG, Fun ,Sporty, Agile, & Stylish!
***Now offering 2-Fat Tire E-bikes!***
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” — Dr. Seuss
We absolutely love Dr. Seuss, and are sure you will also. Perfect for a coupl...
My family and I enjoy traveling, and hiking around here in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado...
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
- Garden Of The Gods, Manitou Springs, Colorado
- Cave of the Winds Mountain Park, Manitou Springs, Colorado
- Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument, Florissant, Colorado
- Yellowstone National Park
- Year - 2017
- Manufacturer - Thor Motor Coach
- Make - Gemini
- Model - 23TB
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 4
- Total Number of Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 31.0 gal
- Length - 23.0 ft
- Height - 12.5 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - 3.2L Powerstroke
- Seatbelts - 4
- Fuel type - Diesel
- Fuel capacity - 25 gal
- Fuel consumption - 15.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 10,360.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 9,140.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1,000.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 31.0 gal
- Length - 23.0 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
We had a great first RVShare experience with Ryan. He was very responsive and treated us newbies with respect and kindness. I made a rookie mistake with the slide out coming back in and caused a bit of internal damage that I think he was very fair about. What you see is what you...
Ryan was great and took time to explain all the workings of the RV to us. He also answered our questions via text while we were on our trip.
Rules & Policies
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Cleaning: To keep costs down, please return the RV in the condition it was received. We realize this is not always an option, so we offer post-cleaning services. Please see our additional fees.
- Tanks: To keep costs down, please return all tanks at the same level as when received. Gas = full Water = full Grey/black tanks = empty Propane = full Please see our additional post-rental fees.
We want to make your trip AWESOME! This is our family run side business, not some huge, rental company. Please feel free to message us with any special requests or concerns you may have, as our goal is to accommodate you any way we can.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.