2020 Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf Lim...
The 26DBH is the ultimate family camper, with a double entry and access to the bath from outside. The double bed bunk, with ladder, provides extra sleeping room for kids and adults. The modern custom kitchen, oversized full pantry and extra...
My wife and I have enjoyed traveling with our camper and now we are giving others the opportunity w...
- Year - 2020
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Cherokee Grey Wolf
- Model - 26DBH
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 6
- Total Number of Beds - 1
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Height - 12.6 ft
- Gross weight - 7,725.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 725.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 5,795.0 lbs
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No Smoking or pets: Any evidence of smoking or pets inside the camper will result in loss of deposit.
- Cleaning: You agree to leave the camper in a clean condition as it was when entered . A minimum charge of $100/hour will be deducted from deposit if camper is not as clean as it was received
- Dumping Fee, the septic should be dumped when indicator reaches 2/3 full, if at pickup the camper has to be taken to a dump site on location there is a $50 charge, other location $100
- Delivery is 4:00p.m. Earlier requires additional stay and Pick up is 10:00- 11:00 a.m. After 11:00 requires additional stay. This gives us the time required to be ready for the 4:00p.m.delivery.
- The awning is not covered under the insurance so it is your responsibility for any damages that may occur. Do not leave the awning extended and be sure to retract it before bed
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.