Lasting Memories Trailer Rental
This trailer is perfect for small families or groups looking to get away and not break the budget. The light weight saves a ton on travel costs and the high clearance allows you to go places others cannot! The high clearance and compact siz...
Getting out and exploring in our trailer is our favorite activity. So many family memories have been...
- Year - 2017
- Manufacturer - Forrest River
- Make - Wolf Pup
- Model - 16BHS
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 32.0 gal
- Length - 21.7 ft
- Height - 11.4 ft
- Gross weight - 3,877.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 727.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 3,097.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 Pin flat
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 32.0 gal
- Length - 21.7 ft
- Electric Generator*
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
Wonderful experience. Was exactly as described. Bed was very comfortable. Perfect!
Derek and Lexy made the whole experience super easy for us. They answered any questions we hade prior to the trip. At pickup they went over everything we needed to know and had a detailed manual in the camper to help with any questions. The camper was clean and met all of our exp...
We loved this experience so much! They provided everything you could possibly need for a trip and have been great with communication. Would definitely recommend again!
Very handy unit! Easy to use and will supported.
This was the first time that my family and I have rented a camper. Derek and Lexy made it an easy and comfortable to rent. Their camper is clean and exactly as described on the website. We would definitely rent from them again.
If I could give them 10 stars I would!!! Derek and Lexy made our first time renting an RV an absolute awesome experience! We were so lucky to choose this trailer out of all the ones listed on RVSHARE. Their communication with us before the rental, during pickup, and finally at...
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Black and Grey holding tanks must be empty upon return. A $100 dump fee will be charged for returns with tanks that are not fully emptied.
- Trailer must be returned clean. A $100 cleaning fee will be charged if unit is returned unclean.
- No off road 4 wheel drive trails. The trailer may be taken on maintained dirt roads but is not allowed on trails or roads requiring 4 wheel drive, high clearance, on unmaintained trails/ roads period!
- Small dogs are ok (under 25 lbs) with a $25 one time pet fee per dog. Absolutely no cats please due to a family allergy. No more than 2 dogs allowed.
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.