2020 Forest River RV Rockwood Ultra Lite...
Super clean, new trailer that is a TON of fun to camp with. Really great set up for couples, or families who want a comfortable camping experience without all the crazy cost. Easy to pull, has all of the living space that you need for a gre...
We are family that LOVES to camp, or just to get a quick weekend getaway. We hope that you enjoy thi...
- Year - 2020
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Rockwood Ultra Lite
- Model - 2706WS
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 2
- Fresh water tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 31.0 ft
- Height - 134.0 ft
- Gross weight - 8,844.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,100.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 6,740.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 8 pin
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - No
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Rear Vision Camera
- Fire Extinguisher
Awesome trailer and awesome owners
Gorgeous trailer in excellent, clean condition! Plenty of room for our family of 6, including a toddler. Trailer delivery and setup by the host made our trip seamless and relaxing. Host was accommodating of our travel times and went above and beyond to have everything ready - ver...
Such a great experience!
It was very clean and comfortable. The owners were very courteous and we really enjoyed our camping trip!
Thanks, glad you had a great time. Hope to see you again soon.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Renter will follow the guidelines/ instructions given by the owner to care for the trailer while in use by renter.
- Renter will be up front and contact the Owner about any damage with the trailer during use. No matter how small.
- Renter will follow all checklists prior to departure and drop off. Checklists are provided by the owner at time of pickup.
- Renter will clean up the trailer after their use and prior to drop off. Ensuring all items used are cleaned and put away.
- Renter will not stuff the toilet with any items other than biological matter and septic safe toilet paper. If something is placed in toilet during renter’s trip, they will be subject to damage costs.
Rates & Availability
$23.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.