RV Fairy ~ 2020 NeXus RV Triumph 32T
RV Fairy is ready for you to create beautiful memories!
I have personally lived in RV Fairy for most of 2020 and I am excited to now share it with you! As such, it is equipped of lot's of little things making your RV life easier..(e.g: sho...
Hi, I am Evie! I am a mom & a transformational coach! I have enjoyed travelling in my RV for mos...
- Year - 2020
- Manufacturer - NeXus RV
- Make - Triumph
- Model - 32T
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 7
- Total Number of Beds - 5
- Number of Bunk Beds - 3
- Slides - 2
- Fresh water tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 33.0 ft
- Height - 11.3 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - V8
- Seatbelts - 6
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 55 gal
- Fuel consumption - 11.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 14,500.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 11,111.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 3,000.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
The RV was comfortable and handled the very steep hills of West Virginia without issue. Thank you!
Awesome experience, great communication. Beautiful RV!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- I agree to pay a $333 fee if the RV is returned extra dirty (e.g: sand, hair, dirt or smelling like smoke, if a regular cleaning service is not enough and I end up having to pay extra to clean it)
- I agree to pay $88/violation (on top of the violation) if I get any kind of toll violations or moving/parking tickets
- I agree to pay a $111 fee if the tanks aren't returned empty (and the dumping option was not selected)
The following post-trip fees will be charged, if...:
- if the RV is returned extra dirty(e.: sand and dirt or smelling like smoke, in a nutshell if a regular cleaning service is not enough and I end up having to pay extra to clean it. Please understand that If I do, not only ...
Rates & Availability
$30.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.