2019 Forest River Sunseeker BUNKHOUSE - ...
We are so glad you found us. Camping Season for us is year round! We know the best things in life are the people you love, the places you go and the memories you make. I have to admit I find a lot of joy in playing my small part. See Bel...
- Year - 2019
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Sunseeker LE
- Model - 3250DSLE Ford
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 9
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 2
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Height - 135.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Fuel type - Gas
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Gross weight - 14,500.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 12,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 100.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Excellent customer service and communication. Ryan was awesome!
Great experience. See below.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- First and foremost, don't do anything illegal or that might get you or someone else hurt. This includes climbing on the roof. You must be 25 or older to drive.
- There is a strict no smoking policy that must be adhered to. If evidence of smoking inside the rental is found, we reserve the right to charge up to $750 to PROPERLY clean, treat and disinfect.
- If you prefer to pick up or return an RV earlier or later than scheduled on your reservation an additional fee will be applied. Please check if we can accommodate.
- You must dump/empty the septic before returning. We do a septic tank flush on return.
- A 30 minute disinfectant cleaning is included in your prep fee. You should bring the unit back cleaned from your trip or additional fees apply
All delivery's need to get pre approval. Renter will be required to pay the Fuel and any Tolls on the deliver as well.
Prep, Clean & Starter Package Fee:
This fee includes vehicle prep, operational walk through when needed, disinfectant cleaning of interior up to 30 minutes...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.