2021 Airstream Bambi 20FB
This is a brand new 2021 Bambi Airstream travel trailer. The 20 foot floor plan includes the most kitchen counter space for food preparation. The dinette doubles as lounging space and even transforms into extra sleeping space. The pillow-to...
- Year - 2021
- Manufacturer - Airstream RV
- Make - Bambi
- Model - 20FB
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 4
- Total Number of Beds - 2
- Fresh water tank - 23.0 gal
- Length - 20.0 ft
- Height - 9.3 ft
- Gross weight - 5,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight -
- Dry weight - 3,775.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7-pin round
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - Yes
- Hitch provided - No
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Rear Vision Camera
- Fire Extinguisher
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- -All renters are responsible for any ticket, tolls, tows, and impounds.
- -Well behaved, potty trained pets welcome! Please refer to the add-on menu for cost of pet deposit.
- -Any damages in excess of deposit amount, will be paid for by the renter.
- Your entire security deposit will be held until remediation can be obtained for smoking. Whatever the remediation specialist charges PLUS a service fee of $100 will be assessed out of the security dep
- -Tire damage is the responsibility of the renter, if the renter believes it is due to negligence, the tire must be brought back for professional evaluation. Reimbursement is based on that result.
Rates & Availability
$23.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.