"The Adventurer," Amenity-loaded Bunkhouse
Check out "The Adventurer" walk-through video: https://youtu.be/YzUm_kAFYyw
Experience a Great Adventure in our RV, “The Adventurer.” Two slide outs, 7-foot ceilings, easy-to-drive! Tons of upgrades, family-friendly bunkhouse layout, COMFO...
We’re the Johnstons, and we started Great Adventures RVs to give your family and ours the opportunit...
- Year - 2015
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Forester
- Model - 3171DS Ford
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 6
- Number of Bunk Beds - 3
- Slides - 2
- Fresh water tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Height - 11.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - Ford E450 V10
- Seatbelts - 8
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 55 gal
- Fuel consumption - 8.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 14,500.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 12,500.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,000.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 32.0 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
Great experience and a great trip. Ryan and Sarah are wonderful and the communication was very fast. The only negative was having to bring our own pillows because of COVID. I would highly recommend these folks and their RV!
Ryan was extremely easy to work with and very informative. RV was exactly as advertised. Great communication.
Fantastic! Everything we needed and personal attention during the rental. Best rental ever. Wish we could go more often.
New, clean and dependable RV. Ryan was a great communicator throughout the rental period and made it easy for us, first-time RV renters, to quickly learn how to work the various systems.
Thanks, Kiril. Y’all were the perfect guests, and you left the RV spotless! Thanks so much. Come again anytime :)
If you are considering an RV trip then you should definitely book "The Adventurer". The owner, Ryan J. goes over the top with information. You will receive a .pdf with a phenomenal amount of information related to the RV, driving and all the systems. Each system description h...
Thanks, Bill! Y'all were fantastic guests, and we look forward to being part of you next adventure!
Great RV. Very clean and well maintained. Filled with amenities. Owner was extremely helpful, flexible, and almost immediately available when needed. Highly highly highly recommended!
Thanks so much, Leah! Great feedback, especially re. the baby forks! Re. the cab drape, I hate to even say this since it's after-the-fact, but there's a drape for the cab stowed in one of the cubbies at the foot of the over-the-cab bunk. Doh! Normally we show that as part of t...
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Renter must sign the Great Adventures RVs Supplemental Rental Agreement.
- Unless Post-trip cleaning fee is pre-paid, interior of RV must be returned thoroughly cleaned and ready for next guest. Failure to comply will result in Post-trip cleaning fee added, plus $50 penalty
- Awnings are easily damaged by wind and so ours is disabled. If awning is used, security deposit is forfeited in its entirety. Damage to/from awning is responsibility of Renter, plus a $250 admin fee.
- Loss of any supplied inventory item will result in a charge to Renter for $30.00 plus the cost to replace the item.
- Renter is responsible for payment of traffic tickets, tolls, and other such charges plus $15 admin fee for each toll bill received and $75 admin fee for each traffic tickets, violations, etc.
Owner's Supplemental Rental Agreement must be signed by Renter, in addition to the RV Share Rental Agreement. A summary of a few of the key points include:
The use of incense and smoking of any kind is prohibited, including cigarettes, marijuana products, vaping devi...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.