2018 Forest River RV Rockwood Roo 233S
2018 Forest River Rockwood Roo 233S. This fully loaded hybrid camper has everything you need and then some for camping. Extremely clean, and ready to roll. A perfect combination of upscale camping with the hybridness of a an updated pop up....
I enjoy extending the experience of glamorous, luxurious camping (glamping) to others. I grew up ten...
- Year - 2018
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Rockwood Roo
- Model - 233S
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 8
- Total Number of Beds - 5
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 43.0 gal
- Length - 25.0 ft
- Height - 10.6 ft
- Gross weight - 5,800.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 800.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 4,900.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7-pin round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Weight distributing hitch - Yes
- Electrical Service - 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 43.0 gal
- Length - 25.0 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric Generator
- Fire Extinguisher
Saundra was an excellent host and explained how use the camper perfectly. The unit was as described. You can rent this with confidence that everything listed is there. All you need is clothes and food. Everything else is provided. Communication with Saundra was way better th...
Thank you Paul. I'm so glad that your family enjoyed it. I'm glad you found my instructions easy. Hopefully my cheat sheet helped too. I may need to put the drill charger inside the camper so it's available to add a quick charge if needed. The drill makes all the difference wit...
This was our first time renting an RV and it was a great experience!
Great renters. Great communication. Highly recommended. Glad you had a great experience.
This was our first time renting a camper and the overall experience was fantastic. The RV was perfect for our family and we had a great time. Would definitely recommend renting from Saundra.
I’m so glad your family enjoyed it. Come back any time 😁
She was very helpful especially for a first time camper
Saundra was a dream and went above and beyond for our first time out! Even answered our late night panic calls 😂
Everything was neatly labeled and she had most things in the camper already! Highly recommend!
Thank you. You all were perfect renters and I’m so glad you enjoyed your trip.
My husband and I had a wonderful experience renting the RV from Saundra. She took the time to make sure we understood everything that was needed to use the RV. We had a problem hooking up the water to the RV and had to call Saundra. She was readily available and talked us right...
Thank you both. It was really great to meet you. I’m glad you tried out the camping experience. I’m glad I could help you with the small issue. Take care
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No smoking or drugs of any type inside of the camper or your security deposit will be forfeited.
- Pet fee of $50 per EACH pet for the duration of your trip must be paid for at the time of booking. Maximum of two pets.
- The rental period is every day you have the unit past 11 am. If you rent it on Friday at 11:00 and bring it back on Sunday by 2:00 the day after your reserved period, the rental period is two nights.
- Pick-up time is 11:00 am. Camper to be returned by 2:00 pm on the last day of the reservation. If you're not able to return by 2:00 pm, you MUST inform the owner. $99 late fee after 2:00 pm
- Camper must be returned with EMPTY black/gray tanks. Propane tanks must be refilled. I will clean all bed linens and towels.
1. Pick-up time is 11:00 am. Camper to be returned by 2:00 pm on the last day of the reservation. Customers who are not able to return by 2:00 pm due to traffic conditions, etc., MUST inform the owner. Any late returns between 2:00 pm and 11:00 pm will incur a $99.00 late fee. Re...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.