2020 Heartland Trail Runner 293 BHS
This 2020 Trail Runner RV can be pulled with a 1/2 ton truck. RV comes stocked with RV toilet paper, paper towels and septic treatment. It has a fridge, freezer, stove, oven and microwave. Has a bluetooth stereo with speakers on the interi...
- Year - 2020
- Manufacturer - Heartland
- Make - Trail Runner
- Model - 293 BHS
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 6
- Total Number of Beds - 1
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 40.0 gal
- Length - 33.0 ft
- Height - 11.0 ft
- Gross weight - 9,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,128.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 6,840.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 pin round
- Trailer connecter adapter provided - Yes
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - Yes
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Weight distributing hitch - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Fire Extinguisher
Great trailer and perfect for our needs. Emily was great to work with.
The renters were very nice and helpful. The camper was very nice and clean.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- If RV is not returned in clean condition, your deposit will be forfeited.
- No boondocking! RV MUST be hooked up to proper sewage, electric and water at an RV site.
- Deposit will be forfeited if tanks are not dumped and on Empty upon return.
* Any SMOKING, ODORS DUE TO SMOKING, OR PET STAINS/DAMAGES inside the trailer will result in a forfeiture of security deposit AND subject to $300 deep cleaning fee.
*There will be a $100 cleaning fee if returned in unsatisfactory condition, while we understand normal dirty but f...
Rates & Availability
$18.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.