Pandemic Panda! 2019 Winnebago Outlook 2...
Panda is ready for your next camping trip! Fully equipped with all the essentials! Summer bookings are filling up fast!
Hi, my name is Barbara and I am a single mom to a 5 year old boy. We are part time weekend camping a...
- Year - 2019
- Manufacturer - Winnebago
- Make - Outlook
- Model - 27D
- Class - Class C Motor Home
- Sleeps - 5
- Total Number of Beds - 3
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Slides - 2
- Fresh water tank - 30.0 gal
- Length - 27.0 ft
- Height - 130.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - Triton / V10
- Seatbelts - 6
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 40 gal
- Fuel consumption - 12.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 14,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 1,400.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 500.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- iPod Docking Station
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
The RV was a breeze to use and met all our needs. The overall process and working with Barbara was super easy. Would definitely recommend!
Great experience and owner is wonderful to work with.
Barbara was responsive whenever I had any questions and she was a pleasure to work with. Her RV was a joy to drive.
The RV was really nice and spacious. Barbara was very quick in her response when we had questions about the vehicle. Overall my family and I had a wonderful experience renting Barbara's RV. I will definitely recommend her to my family and friends. Looking forward in renting with...
My family and I really enjoyed our time in the Pandemic Panda. It was our first time renting an RV and it was very simple. We look forward to planning another trip in the near future.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- $50 dumping fee: If black and/or gray tanks are not drained prior to RVs return, a charge will be added, regardless of the levels of the tanks.
- $100 Cleaning fee: A normal amount of dirt is acceptable and will not result in charges. However if the RV is returned covered in dirt, mud, trash or food the $100 charge will occur.
- Tank Refueling fee: A fee will be charged if the fuel refill requirements are not met. Fee break downs are as follows: $50 1/4 tank; $75 1/2 tank; $100 3/4 tank; $150 full tank.
- ***NO MORE THAN 100 MILES PER DAY*** No Cross country trips will be approved.
- Toll fees will be paid by me if the fees are easy pass or any other pay by mail toll fees. If however I receive a toll volition fee, the renter is liable to pay those fees.
Rates & Availability
$30.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.