2019 Thor ACE (30.2)
2019 Class A Luxury Motor Coach. It is fully loaded with all additional and available options. It sleeps 8-10 people, private bedroom with a queen size bed (in the rear), an overhead forward full-size bunk (46” x 74”, 250 lb max), two side ...
We LOVE RV lifestyle. Some day we would like to become full timers and explore the world.
- Yosemite National Park, California
- Napa Valley Wine Train, Napa, California
- Lake Tahoe Ski Resorts, South Lake Tahoe, California
- Monterey Bay Inn, Monterey, California
- Morro Bay State Park Campground, Morro Bay, California
- Year - 2019
- Manufacturer - Thor Motor Coach
- Make - ACE
- Model - 30.2
- Class - Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps - 10
- Total Number of Beds - 6
- Number of Bunk Beds - 3
- Slides - 1
- Fresh water tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 31.5 ft
- Height - 13.9 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - Ford V10
- Seatbelts - 6
- Fuel type - Gas
- Fuel capacity - 80 gal
- Fuel consumption - 8.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 18,000.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 17,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1.0 lbs
- Electrical Service - 50 amp
- Fresh Water Tank - 50.0 gal
- Length - 31.5 ft
- Electric Generator
- Hot and Cold Water Supply
- Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Electric Generator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
This RV was great and it treated my family well. The ONLY reason I gave this a less than 5 star rating is because my wife and I paid extra for the "kitchen package" which we thought would come with cook ware. It did not. Just plates, cups and bowls. We had to go to a store an...
Janas wife and he delivered it to location where it sat for 6 days. Jana is a nice guy. I asked for a longer extension cord they didn't have so I ordered and paid for it myself on Amazon. The condition of the RV was great and I never cooked in it, brought my own bedding. His wife...
Excellent!! Would definitely rent again!!
We had a great experience renting from Jana!
The RV was perfect for what needed! Slept 4 of us comfortably and it was easy to drive!
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 30
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Cleaning - if you return the RV in same condition it was given to you, $250 cleaning fee will be returned.
- On time - renter must arrive on time as agreed. Each additional hour of waiting is $50.
- Damages - all damages must be reported to us with picture as soon as they happen.
- Gas + propane - both tanks must be refilled to FULL level prior to returning. Otherwise there is $100 propane refill fee and $350 gas refill fee.
- Black and gray tanks must be emptied (look inside the pipes to make sure there is no poop pyramid). Otherwise the dumping/cleaning fee is $100.
RV is parked in our driveway with water and electric hook-ups.
RV sleeps 8-10 people and has new firm memory foam mattress. It has 1 short queen bed (60" x 75"), sleeper jack-knife sofa (68") that folds into a bed, 2 twin bunk beds (29" x 71"), dream dinette (68") folds into a bed for 2 children or 1 adult and another drop-down overhead bunk...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by the RVshare Protection Plan?
The RVshare Protection Plan is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the Insurance and Protection price in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.