**UNLIMITED MILEAGE**Luxury Diesel Pushe...
We've traveled to races with our Motorcoach. It cannot be beat for convenience. Lately we've traveled to triathlons and park at the race site, wake up rested and ready to race. Last minute gear changes, bathroom breaks, snacks and clothing...
We've traveled to races with our Motorcoach and it cannot be beat for convenience. We park at the r...
- Year - 2013
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Berkshire
- Model - 390BH
- Class - Class A Motor Home
- Sleeps - 9
- Total Number of Beds - 5
- Number of Bunk Beds - 2
- Slides - 4
- Fresh water tank - 88.0 gal
- Length - 39.0 ft
- Height - 12.0 ft
- Transmission - Automatic
- Cruise control - Yes
- Engine - 6.7 liter Cummins turbo diesel
- Seatbelts - 9
- Fuel type - Diesel
- Fuel capacity - 100 gal
- Fuel consumption - 9.0 mpg
- Electrical service - 50 amp
- Dual battery - Yes
- Power steering - Yes
- Gross weight - 27,910.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 25,000.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 2,910.0 lbs
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Slide Out
- Bathroom Sink
- In Dash Air Conditioning
- Roof Air Conditioning
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- DVD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- iPod Docking Station
- CD Player
- Rear Vision Camera
- Seat Belts
- Fire Extinguisher
- Electric Generator
We were quite pleased with the RV. The listing accurately portrayed RV, amenities, and features. Jeff was very thorough while explaining each of the RV's features and was always available while we were on our trip. We highly recommend it if you want a clean, reliable, and feature...
Jeff was great to work with and did all he could to make us feel comfortable. Would rent again without thinking twice.
We highly recommend this RV!! The owners are awesome and easy to work with! Our dog even loved them !! Great experience for 1st time RV”ing.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 30
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No spicy or odiferous foods that will leave any residual smell. Frying foods inside are strongly discouraged. Smoking & vaping of anything prohibited.
- Clean inside and out, refill fuel and DEF. empty tanks. Double check for anything you may have left behind.
- Only drive if you are well rested and think that you are up for the drive. Do not operate this RV under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medications that may impair your abilities.
- When you rent this RV it’s like renting heavy duty professional equipment. You should be well trained on operating that equipment. It is not our job to teach you general RVing principles or skills.
- Please allow enough time for travel to your destination. Please use RV parks frequently. 50A service is best. Dump tanks whe you arrive and when you depart. Put water in the tank before using toilet.
We pride ourselves on renting a clean motorhome. We require the motorhome to be brought back in the same condition you picked it up in. If more cleaning is needed this will be taken from security deposit. Please refill DEF, Diesel and Propane as we live about 15miles (round tri...
Rates & Availability
$46.00/day (sales tax not included)
Standard insurance is included in your booking. You’ll have a chance to upgrade your insurance package after you’ve booked your trip.
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.