Forest River Wildwood - HPa71 DELIVERY A...
We are so glad you found us! We believe the best things in life are the people you love, the places you go and the memories you make. I have to admit, I find a lot of joy in playing my small part. See below for a break down of the camper a...
We have a great team of customer service that monitor and reply to these emails .We work at a full ...
- Year - 2014
- Manufacturer - Forest River RV
- Make - Wildwood X-Lite
- Model - 18
- Class - Travel Trailer
- Sleeps - 7
- Total Number of Beds - 4
- Number of Bunk Beds - 1
- Length - 21.0 ft
- Gross weight - 7,400.0 lbs
- Cargo weight - 1.0 lbs
- Dry weight - 3,800.0 lbs
- Trailer connector type - 7 prong
- Electrical service - 30 amp
- Trailer ball size - 2-5/16"
- Anti-sway provided - No
- Dual Battery - No
- Hitch provided - Yes
- Kitchen Sink
- Range (Stove)
- Bathroom Sink
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Roof Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
Good size, especially as first time renters. Was perfect for our family of four. Pick up & drop off were easy & the owner was very flexible. Would definitely rent again if we plan another camping trip to Hershey.
First time renter. We will do it again. Camper was stocked with games and other gear.
Will rent again!
We had a great time and will rent again!
Experience was great, fast, easy. I will definitely be doing that again.
Rules & Policies
- Minimum renter age of 25
- Pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- First and foremost, don't do anything illegal or anything that might get you or someone else hurt. This includes climbing on the roof. You must be 25 or older to drive.
- There is a STRICT no smoking policy. If evidence of smoking inside the vehicle is found, we reserve the right to charge up to $750 to properly clean, treat and disinfect.
- If you prefer to pick up or return the RV earlier or later then scheduled on your reservation an additional fee will be applied. Please check if we can accommodate.
- When you are driving/towing you must empty the black and grey tanks before your return. We do a septic and tank flush on return and that is included in the prep fee.
- A 30 minute disinfectant cleaning is included in your prep fee. You should bring the RV back cleaned from your trip or additional fees will apply.
**ALL FESTIVALS & GATHERINGS require PRE approval!! We retain the right to increase our refundable security deposit for all approved events and or add event fee's.
We may have a generator available for this unit: We need to check your dates for availability so please ask us...
Rates & Availability
Any post trip fees incurred, including overages for mileage or generator use, are subject to an administrative fee and any taxes required by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy for this RV?
Owners have the ability to choose between three different cancellation policies: strict, standard, or flexible. You can find the details of the cancellation policy for this RV in the Rules and Policies section.
Is this RV covered by RVshare Rental Insurance?
RVshare Rental Insurance coverage is activated on RV listings by the owner. If this RV is covered you can find the insurance fee in the Rates and Availability section. The cost for insurance coverage will also be listed on your quote.
Can I get a discount for booking a longer trip?
Some owners offer discounted rates for weekly or monthly stays. You can find the rates for this listing and if discounts are available in the Rates and Availability section.
Are there restrictions on mileage or generator usage?
Mileage and generator hours that are included in a rental vary by listing. You can view the nightly mileage and generator hours that are included when renting this RV, as well as fees for excess mileage and generator usage, in the Rates and Availability section.